Skip to main content

By a raisin for the raisins - An interesting blog for senior citizens

We the senior citizens are like raisins, not because there are wrinkles on both of our skin but because the changes in both of our lives are the same.When we were younger, we were like raw grapes- sour, because of our naughtiness yet an apple of everyone’s eyes.When we became grown-ups, we were like ripe , sweet grapes- quenching the thirst and fulfilling hunger of the family, at the same time nutritious for the health of our family. Now when we are senior citizens, the experiences and knowledge have converted us into raisins which means that now our value has increased from a fruit into dry fruit. So now we are the most valuable persons and not the useless and wastage in society, as some people think.

I know that every senior citizen's opinion is valuable because of maturity in our lives. When we were very busy and earning money, every one respected us and was interested in listening to our life-stories, but we had no time for it. Now when we are free but physically weak, no one has any interest, respect  for us.So this is the blog through which you can express yourself through your replies and share with us your experiences. Even though this blog is mainly for senior citizens, the young generation's opinions and experiences about senior citizens will also be appreciated. So every reader of this blog will be appreciated.In every weak there will be a new article. In this blog there will be no advices,no preaching, as we have already tolerated it in our entire life.Here in this blog, we shall think over all aspects of life. So let us enjoy this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE---(5)

  After my graduation, there was a gap of ten years in my education. During these ten years, I got married and I wanted to settle in my in-laws, moreover after my marriage, I had two issues. So, it was necessary for me, to give full time for my family. Yet, without any planning or not with any purpose, however,I started social work. In this new field, there was one ideal person--Dalal Madam. Infact, I entered in social work only because of this Dalal Madam. She always guided me and always helped me in my social work. We found a private primary school, as well as, we worked together in our Mahila-Mandal for many years. So, in my life, Dalal Madam became a Guru, guide as well as my close friend also.      After this gap of ten years, we, means I and my husband decided for my further education. I wanted to become a lawyer, my husband also liked it, he encouraged me,yet I had no confidence about my capacity. So I was hesitating and avoiding to take admission in law college. At that ti

JAGO GRAHAK JAGO

Today is “Jagtik Grahak Din”. So all consumers, wish you that in coming year , not a single seller should deceive you. Now a day, govt. is trying to aware the consumers by the advertisement” Jago Grahak Jago”. But there is a doubt in my mind whether the consumer is really slept? Or is he pretending to be slept?Because this consumer when goes to market to buy coriander or a coconut, he enquires the price at 3 - 4 vendors,shakes the coconut 3 - 4 times before purchasing and warns the vendor that he will replace the coconut if it will not be good after breaking open. In newspaper, many times there is a news that a cheater, pretending to polish gold jewellery, deceived someone. Again many times, there is news in newspaper about various bogus schemes. In such bogus schemes, there are very attractive lures promised by the seller. Even a man of common sense, will understand that in this world, there can't be a single business -man,who will be running his shop for loss. Yet, every day ,

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

Hallo friends! Today is Women's day. Many persons believe that woman is God's mysterious creation. So woman is very difficult to understand. So in our society there are contradictory views about the woman. Some persons consider her as gateway of hell. According to them, she is the reason of many quarrels and battles. There was battle between Ram and Ravan,Kaurav and Pandavas only because of woman. In many houses, there are quarrels between two brothers only because of their wives. So they treat her as chapple, which should be suppressed under feet. Now and then, such persons beat her for very small reason. They think that after doing sins in the lives of 28 Yug,the human being gets woman's life,so now she must expiate all sins.              On other hand, some persons consider her as  facsimile of Goddess,Adishakti,Adimaya,Gruhalaxmi. So such persons think that woman is worshipable . But in such circumstances, unknowingly they impose so many expectations on her. Accord