Skip to main content

PLUS MINUS THEORY IN LIFE

         Our, everyone's favourite and similar opinion about oneself is that - my luck is very hard in this world. In my surrounding someone is getting happy family life from birth. Someone is getting service  easily. Someone is getting beautiful and service-doing wife very easily. Someone has two suns, while I have three daughters. Someone is getting chance to go abroad for job. But my luck is so hard that I can't get anything according to my wish, not even a train on right time. If I am going to travel, on that day , the train will be surely late for 4to5 hours late. On eleventh hour that train will change the priviaceli declared platform. In the train ,in spite of reservation,I will have to suffer. In childhood, I had suffered much because of poverty. My father was very strict man, so I could not enjoyed my childhood. I didn't get job according to my ability. I had to adjust in my marriage about my dream about my wife.  There are our so many complaints about life.
        While we are complaining about our life ,we are only thinking about minus points in our lives,and neglecting towards  plus points in our lives. When we are comparing ourselves with others in our society, we are looking or thinking about only plus points in their lives and neglecting minus points in their lives. This is universal truth that in everyone's life, there are some plus and minus points. To face these minus points and to overcome on them is “the life”. He will be the successful person,who will understand this simple theory, and try to overcome the minus points in his or her life.
          The persons like Hellen Keller understood this simple theory tried hard and by heart and became not only successful but also world famous. We also can see in our surroundings, there are many examples of this type. So a labourer's son or daughter is now becoming a collector. A boy like Prathamesh Hivare, living in slum area in Mumbai is selected to work in ESRO.   4 to5 students from aborigines participated and won prizes in Merethon held in Singapore. A girl , Mamata having both hands and legs short had completed  twelfth board exam.and now wishes to become collector. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JAGO GRAHAK JAGO

Today is “Jagtik Grahak Din”. So all consumers, wish you that in coming year , not a single seller should deceive you. Now a day, govt. is trying to aware the consumers by the advertisement” Jago Grahak Jago”. But there is a doubt in my mind whether the consumer is really slept? Or is he pretending to be slept?Because this consumer when goes to market to buy coriander or a coconut, he enquires the price at 3 - 4 vendors,shakes the coconut 3 - 4 times before purchasing and warns the vendor that he will replace the coconut if it will not be good after breaking open. In newspaper, many times there is a news that a cheater, pretending to polish gold jewellery, deceived someone. Again many times, there is news in newspaper about various bogus schemes. In such bogus schemes, there are very attractive lures promised by the seller. Even a man of common sense, will understand that in this world, there can't be a single business -man,who will be running his shop for loss. Yet, every day ,

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

Hallo friends! Today is Women's day. Many persons believe that woman is God's mysterious creation. So woman is very difficult to understand. So in our society there are contradictory views about the woman. Some persons consider her as gateway of hell. According to them, she is the reason of many quarrels and battles. There was battle between Ram and Ravan,Kaurav and Pandavas only because of woman. In many houses, there are quarrels between two brothers only because of their wives. So they treat her as chapple, which should be suppressed under feet. Now and then, such persons beat her for very small reason. They think that after doing sins in the lives of 28 Yug,the human being gets woman's life,so now she must expiate all sins.              On other hand, some persons consider her as  facsimile of Goddess,Adishakti,Adimaya,Gruhalaxmi. So such persons think that woman is worshipable . But in such circumstances, unknowingly they impose so many expectations on her. Accord

TRIBUTE---(5)

  After my graduation, there was a gap of ten years in my education. During these ten years, I got married and I wanted to settle in my in-laws, moreover after my marriage, I had two issues. So, it was necessary for me, to give full time for my family. Yet, without any planning or not with any purpose, however,I started social work. In this new field, there was one ideal person--Dalal Madam. Infact, I entered in social work only because of this Dalal Madam. She always guided me and always helped me in my social work. We found a private primary school, as well as, we worked together in our Mahila-Mandal for many years. So, in my life, Dalal Madam became a Guru, guide as well as my close friend also.      After this gap of ten years, we, means I and my husband decided for my further education. I wanted to become a lawyer, my husband also liked it, he encouraged me,yet I had no confidence about my capacity. So I was hesitating and avoiding to take admission in law college. At that ti