Skip to main content

CREATIVITY

There is four years old Mini living near my house. Yesterday she came to my house and took me to her home forcibly to see her Rangoli. In fact there were only four five zigzag lines to which she was calling as peacock . But for the first time, she had drawn Rangoli, and there was great happiness on her face. When I saw her Rangoli and was praising her to encourage her, her grandmother came in that room with a delicious dish of banana pury. She told me that she had made that dish for the first time, and everyone in their house liked it very much. There was also the same happiness on her face like her granddaughter. It was the happiness of creativity. Yes! Creativity in every field gives the same happiness to everyone. That's why the poor person when builds or prepare a hut with his own hands, there is this happiness on his face as if he has built “Taj- Mahal”. If such creativity is praised by people,that artist's happiness increases. But he gets same happiness from his creation, even though it
Is not praised by others. So every artist ,then he maybe sculpture, tailor,masson, blacksmith, goldsmith,confectioner,a writer  or a housewife, gets this happiness of creativity.
      The only condition to feel this happiness is that you should do this work by your heart. If you are doing it only as duty and without any interest, you will miss this happiness in your life. Perhaps, to get this happiness, God has created this beautiful world. He created beautiful nature,all types of creatures and his the most wonderful creation is mankind. So He is the first and the greatest creative artist.
      In this sense, we can call a lady who tortures her daughter- in- law or her mother-in- law as an creative artist. Because she finds out new , her own methods to torture them. Perhaps she might have feeling happy  after finding out such new methods. In this sense, a cheater also can be called an creative artist. Because, really, every time a cheater finds out new way to cheat others. But whether these persons can feel pure happiness through such creativity? So happiness giving creative art is that which gives happiness to ourselves as well as to others also. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JAGO GRAHAK JAGO

Today is “Jagtik Grahak Din”. So all consumers, wish you that in coming year , not a single seller should deceive you. Now a day, govt. is trying to aware the consumers by the advertisement” Jago Grahak Jago”. But there is a doubt in my mind whether the consumer is really slept? Or is he pretending to be slept?Because this consumer when goes to market to buy coriander or a coconut, he enquires the price at 3 - 4 vendors,shakes the coconut 3 - 4 times before purchasing and warns the vendor that he will replace the coconut if it will not be good after breaking open. In newspaper, many times there is a news that a cheater, pretending to polish gold jewellery, deceived someone. Again many times, there is news in newspaper about various bogus schemes. In such bogus schemes, there are very attractive lures promised by the seller. Even a man of common sense, will understand that in this world, there can't be a single business -man,who will be running his shop for loss. Yet, every day ,

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

Hallo friends! Today is Women's day. Many persons believe that woman is God's mysterious creation. So woman is very difficult to understand. So in our society there are contradictory views about the woman. Some persons consider her as gateway of hell. According to them, she is the reason of many quarrels and battles. There was battle between Ram and Ravan,Kaurav and Pandavas only because of woman. In many houses, there are quarrels between two brothers only because of their wives. So they treat her as chapple, which should be suppressed under feet. Now and then, such persons beat her for very small reason. They think that after doing sins in the lives of 28 Yug,the human being gets woman's life,so now she must expiate all sins.              On other hand, some persons consider her as  facsimile of Goddess,Adishakti,Adimaya,Gruhalaxmi. So such persons think that woman is worshipable . But in such circumstances, unknowingly they impose so many expectations on her. Accord

TRIBUTE---(5)

  After my graduation, there was a gap of ten years in my education. During these ten years, I got married and I wanted to settle in my in-laws, moreover after my marriage, I had two issues. So, it was necessary for me, to give full time for my family. Yet, without any planning or not with any purpose, however,I started social work. In this new field, there was one ideal person--Dalal Madam. Infact, I entered in social work only because of this Dalal Madam. She always guided me and always helped me in my social work. We found a private primary school, as well as, we worked together in our Mahila-Mandal for many years. So, in my life, Dalal Madam became a Guru, guide as well as my close friend also.      After this gap of ten years, we, means I and my husband decided for my further education. I wanted to become a lawyer, my husband also liked it, he encouraged me,yet I had no confidence about my capacity. So I was hesitating and avoiding to take admission in law college. At that ti