Skip to main content

HOLI FESTIVAL AND THE MANKIND

         HAPPY HOLI,FRIENDS.
             Once I have read that our Holi festival should be taken as symbol. In Holi we should sacrifice our all vices, hatred, jelasi about others. But in reality, do we follow it? Never. From next day we continue our life with our all previous vices and feelings towards others. Not only on Holi festival, but in our day to day life, we follow the same concept. While speaking or writing, we emphasis on ethics and morals. We pretend that now we are really a principled person, but when there is question of our personal profit and behaviour, we cover all ethics and morals in a sugar-coated justification, favourable for us. In our society, we shall find very few persons where there is consistency in their behaviour and speaking in throughout their lives
                   So, in our society, many times , we see that when any political leader is speaking and advertising his aim to remove casteism, in reality, silently he can be a mastermind behind the riot based on casteism. A leader, working  for the movement against corruption, afterward proves as the most corrupt person. A social worker lady working and aggressively debating against torture of married ladies, may be torturing her mother-in-law or daughter-in-law. Sometimes, police departments have experience that in a murder case, the victim's close relative or friend who is blaming police for delay in investigation,is the main murderer.
       Imagine, that for only one day,  if every person in this world, will be helpless to hide the truth and compelled by any supernatural power to reveal it,what a havoc will be there! Perhaps there will be Holi of many person’s feelings.  At the same time, perhaps there will be real  shower of hidden colours of minds and it will change someone's future bright. So the same day will be Holi for some and Rangpanchami for some. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE---(5)

  After my graduation, there was a gap of ten years in my education. During these ten years, I got married and I wanted to settle in my in-laws, moreover after my marriage, I had two issues. So, it was necessary for me, to give full time for my family. Yet, without any planning or not with any purpose, however,I started social work. In this new field, there was one ideal person--Dalal Madam. Infact, I entered in social work only because of this Dalal Madam. She always guided me and always helped me in my social work. We found a private primary school, as well as, we worked together in our Mahila-Mandal for many years. So, in my life, Dalal Madam became a Guru, guide as well as my close friend also.      After this gap of ten years, we, means I and my husband decided for my further education. I wanted to become a lawyer, my husband also liked it, he encouraged me,yet I had no confidence about my capacity. So I was hesitating and avoiding to take admission in law college. At that ti

JAGO GRAHAK JAGO

Today is “Jagtik Grahak Din”. So all consumers, wish you that in coming year , not a single seller should deceive you. Now a day, govt. is trying to aware the consumers by the advertisement” Jago Grahak Jago”. But there is a doubt in my mind whether the consumer is really slept? Or is he pretending to be slept?Because this consumer when goes to market to buy coriander or a coconut, he enquires the price at 3 - 4 vendors,shakes the coconut 3 - 4 times before purchasing and warns the vendor that he will replace the coconut if it will not be good after breaking open. In newspaper, many times there is a news that a cheater, pretending to polish gold jewellery, deceived someone. Again many times, there is news in newspaper about various bogus schemes. In such bogus schemes, there are very attractive lures promised by the seller. Even a man of common sense, will understand that in this world, there can't be a single business -man,who will be running his shop for loss. Yet, every day ,

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

Hallo friends! Today is Women's day. Many persons believe that woman is God's mysterious creation. So woman is very difficult to understand. So in our society there are contradictory views about the woman. Some persons consider her as gateway of hell. According to them, she is the reason of many quarrels and battles. There was battle between Ram and Ravan,Kaurav and Pandavas only because of woman. In many houses, there are quarrels between two brothers only because of their wives. So they treat her as chapple, which should be suppressed under feet. Now and then, such persons beat her for very small reason. They think that after doing sins in the lives of 28 Yug,the human being gets woman's life,so now she must expiate all sins.              On other hand, some persons consider her as  facsimile of Goddess,Adishakti,Adimaya,Gruhalaxmi. So such persons think that woman is worshipable . But in such circumstances, unknowingly they impose so many expectations on her. Accord