Skip to main content

SAVITRI---- ANTI-SAVITRI

Every year,when June month starts, the Marathi women start to see the calendar to know on which day, Marathi month Jyeshtha is starting and on which day there is Vat Savitri Purnima.  Because after thousands of years, today also Savitri is the ideal wife for every married Marathi woman. Majority of these women yet respect their husband as a head of their family. Even though, now many ladies are earning money and have much freedom, yet they also respect their husband and his opinions.I know that there are some examples that in some families, the wife is of dominating nature and so in that family she is the head of their family. Yet at least,on Vat Savitri Purnima, these dominating wives also behave as an ideal wife. They also worship the bunyan tree and pray for husband's long life.
         But, when this June started,on T. V.news channel, I saw two shocking news about two ladies. One lady hired a killer to kill her husband. Because,by sailing a house, that husband had a chance to get thirty crore rupees, and his wife, to get these money, killed him through that killer. She gave that killer thirty lakh rupees. Another newly married lady, with the help of her lover, killed her husband when they were going for honeymoon.
       Do we have any words or any comments on these incidents?No at all. Only we can say that this is “Kaliyuga”and so any unexpected bad incidents can happen. So a lady, whose ideal was always Savitri, now also is and will be in future,yet ,in society, there can be any anti-Savitri like above two examples. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE---(5)

  After my graduation, there was a gap of ten years in my education. During these ten years, I got married and I wanted to settle in my in-laws, moreover after my marriage, I had two issues. So, it was necessary for me, to give full time for my family. Yet, without any planning or not with any purpose, however,I started social work. In this new field, there was one ideal person--Dalal Madam. Infact, I entered in social work only because of this Dalal Madam. She always guided me and always helped me in my social work. We found a private primary school, as well as, we worked together in our Mahila-Mandal for many years. So, in my life, Dalal Madam became a Guru, guide as well as my close friend also.      After this gap of ten years, we, means I and my husband decided for my further education. I wanted to become a lawyer, my husband also liked it, he encouraged me,yet I had no confidence about my capacity. So I was hesitating and avoiding to take admission in law college. At that ti

SUCCESS MANTRAS--(2)

For success, there can't be only a single mantra, but when  there is mixture of many success mantras in proper proportion, that person can be a successful person.  Every day, we listen and see many examples of adulteration in market and so we don't trust easily any company or any businessman. So for them means for the company and the businessman, it's very important and difficult to achieve the trust of consumers. At the same time, it is also true that to achieve the trust, only integrity is the best remedy. There is no other option for it. When we see that many families are very successful in their family business from more than hundred years,the key of their success is this integrity.         Not only in business field, but in every field of our life, this integrity is the key of success. Even though, we  are doing service in private field or in government sector , our promotion depends upon our integrity towards our duty. I know that in these days of partiality or d

JAGO GRAHAK JAGO

Today is “Jagtik Grahak Din”. So all consumers, wish you that in coming year , not a single seller should deceive you. Now a day, govt. is trying to aware the consumers by the advertisement” Jago Grahak Jago”. But there is a doubt in my mind whether the consumer is really slept? Or is he pretending to be slept?Because this consumer when goes to market to buy coriander or a coconut, he enquires the price at 3 - 4 vendors,shakes the coconut 3 - 4 times before purchasing and warns the vendor that he will replace the coconut if it will not be good after breaking open. In newspaper, many times there is a news that a cheater, pretending to polish gold jewellery, deceived someone. Again many times, there is news in newspaper about various bogus schemes. In such bogus schemes, there are very attractive lures promised by the seller. Even a man of common sense, will understand that in this world, there can't be a single business -man,who will be running his shop for loss. Yet, every day ,